AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Tasmania's Anzac Day 2018 forecast
Supervising Meteorologist Dave Matthews (pictured) from the Bureau of Meteorology's Tasmania office discusses the forecast for the state for Anzac Day, especially scheduled dawn services, including:
- South – around dawn fog in the valleys, may be partly cloudy
- East Coast – around dawn possible morning valley fog, but otherwise fine and mainly clear
- North – around dawn fog through the valleys, partly cloudy conditions otherwise fine
- North west – around dawn good chance of showers in NW (daily total 1-2mm), cloudy conditions
- West Coast – around dawn showers (daily total 3-6mm), cloudy conditions.