AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: More windy conditions forecast for Victoria as July comes to an end
Bureau of Meteorology Senior Meteorologist Dean Stewart discusses:
- More windy conditions tonight – arrival of cold front in Melbourne between 6-8pm
- Windiest July for many areas
- Preliminary snapshot of dry July overall and Melbourne (final figures to come out tomorrow)
- Another windy burst later in the week
- Forecast rain – how much/where
Audio is available for download.
This audio is current as of 3.00pm AEST on Tuesday, 31 July 2018.