AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Cold change heading Victoria's way
Bureau of Meteorology Senior Meteorologist, Chris Godfred discusses:
- Warm Monday night into Tuesday
- Becoming humid today with increased risk of thunderstorms, particularly central Victoria
- Milder, less humid on Wednesday but arrival of low later on Wednesday brings another change
- Cold and squally on Thursday with plunging temperatures, possible snow across alpine peaks
- Warnings may be required during the week and will be assessed each day.
Download audio here (current at 11:00am on 20/11/2018)