AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Tasmania's forecast for Christmas and Boxing Day
Senior Meteorologist Rachel McInerney from the Bureau of Meteorology Tasmania discusses:
- Fire Weather Warning current today for Upper Derwent Valley and south east districts
- Cooler on Christmas Day but temperatures still around low to mid 20s
- Light showers possible in some areas on Christmas Day
- Boxing Day will have temperatures in the low 20s broadly around the state
- Warm weather continues for the rest of the week, warming a bit on Thursday.
Audio is available for download.
This audio is current as of 10.45am AEDT on Monday, 24 December 2018.
The latest weather and warnings are available on the Bureau of Meteorology's website.