AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Hot conditions for Victoria
Senior Meteorologist Rod Dickson from the Bureau of Meteorology Victoria discusses:
- Records broken across Victoria yesterday
- Hot conditions continue today
- Increased fire danger due to winds and possible dry thunderstorms
- Temperature for Melbourne
- Southerly wind change this afternoon will increase humidity
- Cooler, southerly change tomorrow extending throughout
- Heating up again next week
Audio is current as of 10.30am on 17 January 2019.
To download the audio click here.
For the latest weather and warnings, visit www.bom.gov.au