AUDIO NEWS UPDATE: Heat and fire danger for Victoria
Senior Meteorologist Richard Carlyon from the Bureau of Meteorology Victoria discusses:
- Updated Melbourne forecast
- Heat across Victoria this week
- Severe/extreme fire dangers
- Oppressive conditions overnight on Thursday
- When blustery change is due – what it may bring
- Wind change – what it means for fires
- Weekend outlook
- Recap of Friday – high humidity/potential for thunderstorm
Audio is current as of 11.30am 23 January 2019.
To download the audio, click here.
For the latest weather and warnings, visit www.bom.gov.au