AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Storms for Victoria
Senior Forecaster Michael Efron from the Bureau of Meteorology Victoria discusses:
- Details of severe thunderstorms across parts of eastern Victoria this morning
- Highest rainfall totals from storms
- Potential for severe thunderstorms to extend across to central areas (including Melbourne around peak hour)
- What impacts may storms have
- Thunderstorms are hit and miss
- Fire danger today
- Details of cool change/when
- Significantly cooler on Thursday
- Outlook for the weekend
Audio is current as of 10.15am on 30 January 2019.
To download audio, click here.
For the latest weather and warnings, visit www.bom.gov.au