AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Cold front approaching Victoria
Senior Meteorologist Rod Dickson from the Bureau of Meteorology discusses:
- Warm tomorrow, with a significant cold front approaching Victoria – due in Melbourne late tomorrow
- What it will bring – significant temperature drop, showers, possible thunderstorms
- Follow up showers on Saturday – how much
- Chance of snow and hail – forecast for Melbourne's coldest March day since 2015
- Potential for severe thunderstorms across north east Victoria tomorrow
Download audio here (current at 10.00am 28/3/2019).