AUDIO NEWS RELEASE: Mid-week rain & thunderstorms heading for Victoria
Senior Forecaster Michael Efron from the Bureau of Meteorology Victoria discusses the following points, current at 11.00am on 29/04/2019.
- A deep low pressure system is due to cross much of Victoria Wednesday-Thursday
- Significant rain is forecast for areas of Victoria, though precise totals and exact locations are still uncertain
- Potential for severe thunderstorms and strong winds
- East Gippsland likely to miss out on significant rainfall
- Where people can keep in touch with the latest forecasts.